If you have a problem playing a game on Utomik, there are a few things you can do:
- Close the Utomik client, and start it again. See if the game still doesn't work.
- Report the problem to our support team for assistance, either via 'report issue' in the client or by emailing email@example.com.
- Google search if a problem is common for this game. Some games have known issues.
In general, it's good to know that:
- Utomik does not change the games. This means bugs or issues in the original game are often still present in our version. While we will try to provide solutions, we may not be able to help if this is the cause of the problem.
- Utomik tests all games to work on operating systems Windows 7 and higher before releasing them.
- Older games are known to have certain "legacy" issues such as difficulty handling dual monitors, controllers or other modern-era features.
For any further help regarding a game not working, please contact support either through 'report issue' in the client or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.