If you have a problem playing a game on Utomik there's a few things you can do:
- Close the Utomik client, and start it again. See if the game still doesn't work
- Google search if a problem is common for this game. Some games have known issues
- Report the problem to us via Report Issue in the Client
In general, it's good to know that:
- Utomik does not change the games. This means bugs or issues in the original game are often still present in our version. You can search Google to find out if a certain problem is common to that game. If it is, many people have often reported it before you.
- Utomik tests all games to work on operating systems Windows 7 and higher. However, we can not test every possible PC hardware and operating system configuration, so problems can happen.
- Older games are known to have certain "legacy" issues such as difficulty handling dual monitors, controllers or other modern-era features.
The Utomik Forum
On the Utomik forum inside the client, users can post known issues and solutions for games they have played.