If you have a Utomik Family Plan subscription, you can have a maximum of 4 accounts in one plan.
- By default, the person who registered the subscription is the Account owner.
- The Account owner can add up to 3 extra family members.
Inviting a family member
- Go to the 'Manage family members' page from the dashboard, or select 'Manage family members' from the drop-down menu on the top right of the page.
- Click "Invite family member".
- Supply whether this person has reached the age of majority, or if they are a minor (this determines which games this person can play and see).
- Enter an email address. The invitation mail will be sent to this email address.
You can't invite family members who are already in your subscription or are still pending, nor can you send an invitation to yourself.
If you'd like to resend an invitation to a pending family member, use 'Send new invitation' in the pending user's information instead.
Accepting the family member invitation
The person you invite receives an email to accept the invitation. In the process, they create a personal Utomik account. Once this is done, they can download and install Utomik, login, and play for as long as they are part of your Family Plan subscription.
- In some cases this email may end up in your spam folder, so look there if you have not received it.
- Re-sending an invitation creates a new email, the previous email invitation will no longer work.
Removing a family member
You can remove a family member from your family plan from the 'Manage family members' page. Simply click 'Remove account' and confirm with your password. Only account owners can delete family members in this way. Once removed, this person can no longer log in and play games on Utomik, unless they choose to get a personal subscription of their own.