If you cannot find the answer to your question in this FAQ or have a suggestion or some feedback about Utomik, then please get in touch with our support team and they will help you further!
You can get in touch with support by:
- Sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visiting the 'Customer support' page.
- Clicking 'Report Issue' in the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the client program.
- Clicking 'Report Issue' in the bar across the bottom of the client program.
When contacting Customer Support, please try to include the following information (where relevant and possible) so that the support team can help you as fast as possible:
- A description of the issue you've encountered or the suggestion/feedback you'd like to share.
- Log files if your issue is in relation to the game or client (found in the directory you installed Utomik in the file called 'logs'). Typically this is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Utomik\logs'.
If further information is required, then the support team will ask you to supply it while helping you with your question.