If you cannot find the answer to your question in this FAQ or have a suggestion or some feedback about Utomik, please contact our support team, and they will help you further!
You can get in touch with support by:
- sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- visiting the 'Customer support' page,
- clicking 'Report Issue' in the drop-down menu in the top right corner of the PC client program,
- clicking 'Report Issue' in the bar across the bottom of the PC client program.
When contacting Customer Support, please try to include the following information (where relevant and possible) so that the support team can help you as fast as possible:
- A description of the issue you've encountered or the suggestion/feedback you'd like to share.
- The 'Support Logs' if your issue occurred on a PC and concerned the game or client.
- You can find these in your Utomik installation directory, in a folder called 'logs'. Typically, this is 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Utomik\logs'.
If further information is required, then the support team will ask you to supply it while helping you with your question.