There are many ways to improve your connection, which is relevant to much more than cloud gaming services. Here are some quick things to check:
- Make sure you are not getting interference from nearby networks or structures.
- Try not to perform (big) downloads while using cloud services at the same time.
- Try not to stream other things, such as movies, simultaneously, as this may also impact your cloud experience.
Here are other steps you can take to improve your connection:
- Disconnect or turn off any devices you aren't using. Some devices may still use bandwidth when on standby.
- Keep everything you use up to date. Ensure that your modem and router, as well as your cloud-supported device, are all fully updated.
- Turn off your cloud-supported device and unplug your modem and router. Wait at least a minute, then plug your modem and router back in. Once your modem and router are completely rebooted, turn your device back on.